Winter Series 2022 » Optimist Iceberg Series week 3
The Winter series runs from 22 May 2022 to 7 August 2022 and comprises 8 weekends. Full details for the series are in the notice of race (NOR).
The NOR and other regatta documents can be found below.
As per NOR all boats must register online prior to competing. Registration is free to Club Members. You will need to be logged in to the portal to register. Members already have a login. Any questions regarding login to the portal please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The registration buttons are at the bottom of this page. Skippers will need to register once for each boat and will need to record crew details. You will need register to be included in the results. Crew do not need to register separately. Parents can register on behalf of their children.
* Members: Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Green [Book] button. You will need to login if you are not already logged in.
* Non-Members: Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Green [Select] button. You will need to login if you are not already logged in. If you have not already done so you will need to create an account.
The full race schedule is available via the NOR - see below and in the calendar under club racing.
There will be three scheduled races per flight on each day of racing.
The first warning signal on each day of racing will be:
* Sunday -------- Moth/Waszp - 8:00 am warning signal
* Sunday -------- General Fleet - 10:00 am warning signal.
* Sunday -------- Optimist Fleet - WSC Optimist Iceberg Series 1st May till 9th September 9:00am - 12:30pm. Warning signal 10:00am (Please view Optimist NOR)
*Saturday-Sunday -------- Moth Open Winter Super Series Meet One: 28th/29th May & 18th/19th June. Meet Two: 23rd/24th July & 6th/7th August (Please view Moth NOR)
Duty roster and Volunteering
If you would like to volunteer to support club racing please see full details about volunteering at: Duty roster and volunteering
Safety documentation can be found at WSC Safety Standards Woollahra Sailing Club
We are asking skippers to register for themselves and their crew.
Any questions on the series or registration please email email@example.com.
As the season progress we will be taking photo and publishing them online. See the full winter series photo album.
Last updated 4:12am on 18 May 2022