Teens Holiday Package start 16 Jan » Day 2
A wide variety of activities including sailing dinghies, kayaks, stand up paddleboards (SUPs), windsurfers and power boat adventures during the Teens Holiday program. The aim of the program is to have fun, hang out with friends and learn new skills. All OutThere Sailing programs are delivered by qualified Australian Sailing Instructors for secondary school aged students. The cost includes instruction, equipment usage and certificate. Please book online or phone 9371 9805 - Family discounts available.
- Social pacer sailing
- Sailing 29ers, 49ers and other vessels
- Stand up paddle board.
- Powerboat adventures
- Sailing to coves and beaches in the harbour
- Beach adventures and picnics
- Introduction to powerboat handling
- Team building and problem solving.
- Raft building
9am arrival and safety briefing for the day
9.15am Activity one
11am Morning tea
11.15 safety briefing and activity two
12.30 lunch break / chill out
1pm Activity three
2.45 pack up and home
Find out more here https://www.discoversailing.org.au/course/outthere/
What to Bring ?
* Board shorts, rashie or/and wetsuit
* A change of warm clothes, Towel
* Sunscreen and hat
* Old shoes or rubber boots for sailing
* A packed lunch and drink (including snacks)
Please visit the club website to book this event.
Last updated 1:00am on 11 December 2023