Asymmetric Open Meeting 2021
Saturday 16th October
PRE-BOOKING onto this event is essential for the event management
4 race event
Details of event yet to be provided
- First race at 11.30, warning signal no earlier than 11.25,.
- There will be a competitor briefing at 11.00.
- Presentation after the event when the bar will be open.
Tea and Coffee will be available. If vistors or members bring their own drink container the club will fill them with tea or coffee.
Whilst we wish all competitors a wonderful time. Due to the current unfortunate circumstances we find ourselves in, regarding the Covid-19 situation, we must follow the following guidelines:
- Please review your ability to travel to our site based on the latest Government COVID Tier Level.
- If you are in a Tier 3 area (Local COVID Alert Level Very High) please do not visit our site.
- If you feel unwell or believe you have any of the symptoms of COVID -19, please do not visit our site.
- We run a strict Test & Trace policy. We operate the NHS COVID-19 app to sign in on arrival. If you do not use the app, use the email system available to club members or alternatively for guests a booking onto this event is used for Test & Trace purposes.
- Social Distancing must always be adhered to whilst on site, including the Rule of 6.
- For your safety please treat any surface you touch as contaminated, wash hands or use sanitiser regularly.
These guidelines may change over time so please review periodically.
Prevention of the spread of invasive species
Whilst South Cerney Sailing Club is not aware of any issues with invasive species in our water, we are committed to the prevention of the spread of invasive species and as such we are following the Environment Agency and RYA guidelines "CHECK CLEAN DRY"
Visiting or returning sailors before travelling to SCSC should take all reasonable measures to:
- CHECK for plant material and animal species (e.g. shrimp, zebra mussel, weed)
- CLEAN wash boats, launching trolleys and kit
- DRY for as long as possible before event, at least 2 days recommended.
Please make sure your boat has been clean and dry for at least 2 days prior to your arrival. Your booking onto this event certifies that this is the case. We also recommend that you check and wash your boat before leaving SCSC, facilities are made available for this
Please visit the club website to book this event.
Last updated 1:44pm on 6 June 2021