Open Water Swimming(OWS)
Open Water Swimming is available on Wednesday between 2pm and 4pm, and Saturday and Sunday between 9am and 10am.
This activity is for members and non-members (£10) online booking is required via the website.
- Rob Richardson is responsible for the management and delivery of the sessions.
- Safety is provided using a kayak equipped with a radio and whistle and manned by a member of the safety team.
- The number of participants is limited to 20 participants.
- The swim course is approximately 200 metres but this will change during the season.
- Pre-Booking one of the twenty places is essential and can be done via the calendar on the web page.
- Each swimmer must collect a wrist band from the Development Officer prior to going down to the water.
- Swimmers must wear a swimming hat (not white, silver or blue) and tow float.
- Those wearing a wetsuit are not required to wear a tow float.
- Once swimmers have completed their swim they must return their wristband to Rob to ensure they are checked off after leaving the water.
Please visit the club website to book this event.
Last updated 8:06am on 23 September 2023