Open Water Swimming (Members Only)
28th May, 09:00 - 10:00
Derwent Reservoir Sailing Club
Open Water Swimming is available to members on Wednesday between 2pm and 5pm, and Saturday and Sunday between 9am and 10am.
This activity is for members only and online booking is required via the website.
- Rob Richardson is responsible for the management and delivery of the sessions.
- Safety is provided using two kayaks equipped with a radio and whistle and manned by a member of the safety team.
- The number of participants is limited to 20 club members.
- The swim course is 200 metres.
- Pre-Booking one of the twenty places is essential and can be done via the calendar on the web page.
- Each swimmer must collect a wrist band from the Development Officer prior to going down to the water.
- Swimmers must wear a swimming hat (not white, silver or blue) and tow float. Those wearing a wetsuit are not required to wear a tow float.
- Once swimmers have completed their swim they must return their wristband to the Rob to ensure they are checked off after leaving the water.
Please visit the club website to book this event.
Last updated 10:35am on 28 May 2023