OK end of season championship.
PRE-BOOKING onto this event is essential for the event management
- This event is for the OK British Class Association.
- The event is run over 2 days Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th November 2022
- 4 races back-to-back on Saturday and 2 races back-to-back on Sunday.
- There will be a competitor briefing at 11:00 on Saturday 5th November
- There will be 4 races run back-to-back with the first warning signal no earlier than 11:55 on Saturday
- There will be 2 races run back-to-back with the first warning signal no earlier than 09:55 on Sunday
- Presentation after the event when the bar will be open.
The club will be open
to visitors from 09.00 on Saturday. Please register your arrival in the
Whilst we wish all competitors a wonderful time.
If you feel unwell or believe you have any of the symptoms of COVID -19, please do not visit our site.
Please respect "Hands - Face - Space - Fresh Air" for everybody's safety and enjoyment of the event.
Please click this link for the full details
Prevention of the spread of invasive speciesWhilst South Cerney Sailing Club is not aware of any issues with invasive species in our water, we
are committed to the prevention of the spread of invasive species and as such
we are following the Environment Agency and RYA guidelines "CHECK CLEAN DRY"
Visiting or returning sailors before travelling to SCSC should take all reasonable measures to:
1. CHECK for plant material and animal species (e.g., shrimp, zebra mussel, weed)
2. CLEAN wash boats, launching trolleys and kit
3. DRY for as long as possible before event, at least 2 days recommended.
Please make sure your boat has been clean and dry for at least 2 days prior to your arrival. Your booking onto this event certifies that this is the case. We also recommend that you check and wash your boat before leaving SCSC, facilities are made available for this.
Please visit the club website to book this event.
Last updated 12:25am on 10 December 2023