Centenary 2021 Dawn to Dusk Race
The entry costs are as follows:
- Double Handed dinghy teams £150
- Single Handed dinghy team £100
- Under 18 teams double handed £75
- Under 18 single handed teams £50
You are required also required to pay a £2 transaction fee to cover admin costs.
Please ensure you have read all the information on the website before signing up, including the following cancellation and Covid-19 terms & conditions
Cancellation terms & conditions
- 1.1. The Organising Authority may cancel the event, cancel classes and reject or cancel entries in its absolute discretion, subject to RRS 76.
- 1.2. Should the Organising Authority cancel a class or reject an entry they shall refund the entry fee in full.
- 1.3. Should the Organising Authority cancel the event at least 36 hours prior to the scheduled start of race 1 the entry fee will be refunded less any costs incurred.
- 1.4. Should the Organising Authority cancel the event within 36 hours of the scheduled start of race 1 any refunds will be at the sole discretion of the Organising Authority.
- 1.5. If an entry is cancelled by a competitor, the entry fee will be refunded as follows:
Cancellation Date/Entry Fee Refund
- Up to 12pm (noon) on the 30th May 2021 - 80%
- After 12pm (noon) on the 30th May 2021 - 0%
By taking part in any of the events covered by this notice of race, each competitor agrees and acknowledges that they are responsible for complying with any regulations in force from time to time in respect of COVID-19 and for complying with the Herne Bay Sailing Club COVID-19 procedures. Competitors and support persons shall comply with any reasonable request from an event official. Failure to comply may be misconduct. Reasonable actions by event officials to implement COVID-19 guidance, protocols or legislation, even if they later prove to have been unnecessary, are not improper actions or omissions.
Please visit the club website to book this event.
Last updated 1:42pm on 4 April 2021