Flying 15 Open, Day 1
Saturday 3rd & Sunday 4th September 2022
PRE-BOOKING onto this event is essential for the event management by clicking on the button below,
This is a 6-race event, 4 on Saturday 3rd and 2 on Sunday 4th.The club will be open to visitors from 09.00 on Saturday. Please register your arrival in the clubhouse.
- First of 4 races race on Saturday 3rd at 12.00, warning signal no earlier than 11.55,.
- There will be a competitor briefing at 11.00.
- Races 5 and 6 on Sunday 4th at 10:00, warning signal no earlier than 09:55.
- Prizes will be presented in the clubhouse at the end of the event for the overall winning boat, second and third placed boats using UKFFA PY adjustments.
- There will be prizes too for the top boats in the Classic and Silver fleets and for the highest placed SCSC boat not in these top places.
Entry is £25 for the two day event, payable on arrival at the club. We employ cashless payment only, i.e., a card or phone.
The club will be open to visitors from 09.00 on Saturday. Please register your arrival in the clubhouse.
Tea/coffee and lunch will be available from the galley.
The bar will be open after racing both days.
Saturday evening meal at the clubhouse will a choice brought in from the nearby take-aways. The Tandoori is particularly recommended.
Camping at the club is welcome, alternatively there are good hotels and guest houses in the area.
For any further information contact John Harvey, FF Fleet Captain, 01453 833368 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you.
Whilst we wish all competitors a wonderful time.
- If you feel unwell or believe you have any of the symptoms of COVID -19, please do not visit our site.
Please respect "Hands - Face - Space - Fresh Air" for everybody's safety and enjoyment of the event.
Please click this link for the full details.
Prevention of the spread of invasive species
Whilst South Cerney Sailing Club is not aware of any issues with invasive species in our water, we are committed to the prevention of the spread of invasive species and as such we are following the Environment Agency and RYA guidelines "CHECK CLEAN DRY"
Visiting or returning sailors before travelling to SCSC should take all reasonable measures to:
- CHECK for plant material and animal species (e.g., shrimp, zebra mussel, weed)
- CLEAN wash boats, launching trolleys and kit
- DRY for as long as possible before event, at least 2 days recommended.
Please make sure your boat has been clean and dry for at least 2 days prior to your arrival. Your booking onto this event certifies that this is the case. We also recommend that you check and wash your boat before leaving SCSC, facilities are made available for this
Please visit the club website to book this event.
Last updated 8:15pm on 18 August 2022